Keeping you safe
We can't wait to welcome you back to Broadway to watch the best in British and international cinema.
To make your experience as safe as possible, we have implemented a number of precautions across the venue.
Update Monday 26th October
Nottingham will be under Tier 3 restrictions from Thursday 29 October. Please note that cinemas are still permitted to open within this tier, but we will be unable to serve alcohol. Luckily, we do have a fantastic selection of Fentimans soft drinks and a number of hot drinks available so purchase your concessions, grab a seat and experience the big screen!
How do national restrictions impact Broadway?
We are still open and have not received any guidance from the Government to close.
We hope that our safety measures reassure you about coming back to Broadway. However, we understand that some of you may need to make changes to your tickets due to the Government guidelines regarding household mixing.
If you need to make changes, then please contact email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you ASAP.
What precautions is Broadway taking?
We want you to have the safest experience possible at Broadway and have put in place the following measures:
- Implemented allocated seating and reduced capacity in each screen to allow for social distancing. Tickets purchased online and in person will automatically block two seats either side of you and/or your group. We have also blocked every other row in all screens
- Changed our air conditioning to 100% fresh air circulating from outside of building
- Installed hand sanitising stations at entrances, exits, outside screens and at multiple points within Broadway
- Staggered film times to allow for social distancing and safe entry and exit from the building
- Increased cleaning times in screens and across Broadway
- Provided staff with new branded uniforms so they are easily identifiable, and visors/facemasks and PPE in order to carry out their tasks safely
- Reduced the number of tickets customers can book in one transaction from 10 to 4
- Broadway staff will be asked to declare at the start of each shift that both themselves and members of their household are symptom-free
- Installed perspex screens at all point of sale
How can you help?
You have your ticket and you're ready for the big screen experience, but before you arrive we ask that you adhere to some general house rules to keep yourself, staff and your fellow audience members safe:
- Please do not enter the premises if you are experiencing one or more symptoms of COVID-19
- Please arrive at the time of your film screening so we can adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Please wear a face-covering across the venue unless consuming food/drink in screen as per government COVID-19 secure guidelines*
- Please adhere to social distancing within the venue (keep an eye on those markers!)
* Allowances to be made for those under-11, unable to due to a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability as described in government COVID-19 secure guidelines
Are you serving food and drink?
Our Cafebar and Mezz Bar are currently closed for refurbishment. Unfortunately, this means we are not serving food (no pizza for now!) but we are undertaking a table service for drinks only on our terrace. We also have mobile bars outside each screen serving a limited number of alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks and concessions.
What about the toilets?
Toilet facilities are available at the front of Screen 1 (with disabled facilities at the back of the screen), and further toilet facilities available outside Screens 3 and 4, and on our ground floor.