Changes to safety measures at Broadway from Friday 10 December 2021
We're sure you all saw the news yesterday evening regarding England going into Plan B restrictions from this Friday 10 December. This means that, in the short-term, there'll be some changes to how we operate that will help us keep both you and our staff safe when enjoying Broadway this Christmas and New Year.
What’s happening in the cinema screens?
- From Friday 10 December, all customers over the age of 11 must wear masks/face coverings in screens when seated and when moving around the building unless exempt, as per the latest government measures
- Social distancing will remain in place in our screens, with a one-seat gap between each booking and reduced capacities for each screening
- Increased cleaning times and air conditioning set to 100% fresh air will continue
- Our front-of-house staff will continue to wear face coverings in the building, unless exempt
What’s happening in the Café Bar/Mezz Bar?
- You can remove face coverings when seated in our Café Bars
- Table service will continue, as has been the practice since our re-opening in May
- Our bar staff will continue to wear face coverings, unless exempt
Will we need to show COVID passes when entering the premises?
COVID passes will not be needed when visiting the cinema or Café Bar/Mezz Bar at Broadway, as per the government guidance.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our first priority, and we hope you'll continue to support us in our efforts to keep everyone safe whilst here at Broadway.
These measures will be continually reviewed in line with any changes to government guidance, and we'll keep you updated over the coming weeks.
Thank you again for your continued support and understanding.
The Broadway Team
Please note, safety measures are based on current government guidance and may be subject to change.