Keeping you safe
Cinema Lives! We're ready to screen the best in independent British and world cinema.
To make your experience as safe as possible, we have implemented a number of precautions across the venue.
What precautions is Broadway taking?
We want you to have the safest experience possible at Broadway and have put in place the following measures:
- Changed our air conditioning to 100% fresh air circulating from outside of building
- Installed hand sanitising stations at entrances, exits, outside screens and at multiple points within Broadway
- Staggered film times to reduce traffic on entry and exit from the building
- Increased cleaning times in screens and across Broadway
- Provided staff with new branded uniforms so they are easily identifiable, and visors/face coverings and PPE in order to carry out their tasks safely
- Broadway staff will be asked to declare at the start of each shift that both themselves and members of their household are symptom-free
- Installed perspex screens at all points of sale
How can you help?
Before you arrive we ask that you adhere to some general house rules to keep yourself, staff, and your fellow audience members safe:
- Please do not enter the premises if you are experiencing one or more symptoms of COVID-19
- We encourage you to continue to face coverings when moving around the building.
- We recommend pre-ordering your drinks online if you'd like to take a drink into a screen for a film - add them to your basket when booking your cinema tickets and they'll be ready for you to collect before the film