What's changing at Broadway from Monday 19 July?
From Monday 19 July, England will be entering stage four of the government’s roadmap to unlocking coronavirus restrictions.
We'd like to reassure you that we'll be taking a gradual approach to relaxing safety measures here at Broadway, and that any changes made will be carefully considered and continually reviewed as necessary.
We plan to keep many of our existing safety measures in place - or update them slightly in line with new guidance - to ensure the continued safety and wellbeing of all staff and customers across the building.
You can see an overview of this below:
- We encourage you to continue to wear masks when moving around the building. Masks can be removed when seated in our cinema and bar.
- Our Track and Trace QR code will remain available on entry and we encourage you to continue to check in upon arrival.
- We're maintaining our current social distancing measures in screens for a little while longer. Every other row will remain empty and there will be a two-seat block either side of your booking.
- We'll continue to have our air conditioning system set to 100% fresh air from outside the building.
- You can still pre-order drinks and concessions when booking your cinema tickets online, ready for you to collect when you arrive for your film.
Bars and Terrace:
- We'll maintain our current social distancing measures in our Café Bar and Mezz Bar.
- We'll continue to provide table service, and will launch our new Broadway Café Bar app from week beginning Monday 19 July, giving you the option to order food and drinks from your phone directly to your table.
- We're looking to increase outdoor seating on our terrace.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our first priority and we hope those of you that have returned since May have felt comfortable and happy with the measures we've had in place.
These measures will be continually assessed and we will make you aware of any changes over the coming weeks.
Thank you again for your continued support and understanding.
The Broadway Team
Please note, safety measures are based on current government guidance and may be subject to change.