Customer notice: Return to full capacity seating from Friday 28 January
Following the latest government announcement, we have decided to update our Covid-19 safety measures here at Broadway, so we want to make you aware of changes we’ll be implementing from Friday 28 January 2022.
Government guidance no longer requires customers to wear face coverings in entertainment venues, however we encourage you to continue to do so when moving around the building. These can be removed once you're seated for a film or at a table in our bar spaces.
Please note that our staff will continue to wear face coverings throughout the building.
Furthermore, we will be returning to 100% capacity in our screens and will no longer be implementing a one-seat gap between parties, meaning every seat will be available to book.
Many of our existing safety measures will stay in place to ensure the continued safety and wellbeing of those in our building.
You can see an overview of this below:
- Our staff will continue to wear face coverings when on shift.
- We encourage you to continue to wear face coverings when moving around the building. Masks can be removed when seated in our cinema and bar.
- We're retaining allocated seating so customers can view a live seating plan of each screen and choose their preferred seats when booking.
- We'll continue to have our air conditioning system set to 100% fresh air from outside the building.
- We'll continue with staggered screenings allowing for extra cleaning time
- You can still pre-order drinks and concessions when booking your cinema tickets online, ready for you to collect when you arrive for your film.
Café Bar and Mezz Bar:
- We'll continue to provide table service in our Café Bar and Mezz Bar
Thank you again for your continued support and understanding.
The Broadway Team
Please note, safety measures are based on current government guidance and may be subject to change.