Become a Broadway member
Our members are at the heart of the Broadway community and gain access to exclusive discounts and offers.
Why should I become a member?
All memberships last for 12 months and members receive the following benefits:
- 2 free tickets on sign-up
- Look forward to year-round discounts on cinema tickets (members pay £6.90 / concessionary members pay £5.80) and live-by-satellite content
- Our Monday ticket offer! Bring a friend on Monday and you BOTH receive membership prices on tickets
- Enjoy 20% off food in our Cafébar
- Take advantage of discounts on courses and room hire throughout the year
- Get our monthly brochure delivered straight to your door every month, and weekly film programme updates into your inbox
You'll also be supporting our mission to inspire creativity and a lifelong love of film across Nottingham. Thank you to all our members!
How much does membership cost?
- Full / Concessionary membership £27
- Joint membership (2 people at same address) £50 (only available from our box office)
When can I collect my membership card?
New membership cards are held at our box office for collection, just pop in and pick yours up the next time you're in. Please remember to bring proof of status when collecting a concessionary membership.
How do I renew membership?
You can renew your membership online on the "My Account" section once logged in and clicking "Renew Membership". Alternatively, you can contact the box office on 0115 952 6611 or visit us in person. The box office team are more than happy to help you.