Supportive Environment Screenings
Our Supportive Environment Screenings are for children on the autism spectrum and their families, friends and carers.
Everyone should be able to experience the delight that cinema can bring in comfort. Children with autism are sensitive to sound and light and they can find going to the cinema stressful. So, during Supportive Environment Screenings we:
- leave low lights on in the auditorium
- make sure that the volume of the soundtrack is reduced
- allow customers to move around
- allow customers to make noise, and
- customers can take a break during the film
Tickets are £3.90, or £2 for under 16s.
For more information, please contact Adam or any of the Box Office team on 0115 952 6611.