- Country: Canada
- Year: 2020
- Duration: 90min
- Certificate: TBC
- Type: Film
During a raging snowstorm, a drifter (RJ Mitte - Breaking Bad) returns home to the blue-collar bar located in the remote Canadian town where he was born. When he offers to settle an old debt with a grizzled bartender (Peter Outerbridge - Nikita, Orphan Black) by telling him a story, the night’s events quickly spin into a dark tale of mistaken identities, double crosses and shocking violence. [Advised Cert 18]
“Few films have ever depicted the art of storytelling as brilliantly as this.” Eye For Film
“A fascinating character study come horror film (and) a masterclass in storytelling.” Nerdly
“Few films have ever depicted the art of storytelling as brilliantly as this.”Eye For Film
“A fascinating character study come horror film (and) a masterclass in storytelling.”Nerdly
Booking note: to enable us to maximise the space available in screens whilst observing social distancing, please consider booking in pairs and groups where possible.
To make your experience as safe as possible, we have implemented a number of precautions across the venue*.
Please note, until December 2020, our Cafebar, Mezz Bar and Foyer will remain closed whilst undergoing refurbishment.
What precautions is Broadway taking?
We want you to have the safest experience possible at Broadway and have put in place the following measures:
- Implemented allocated seating and reduced capacity in each screen to allow for social distancing. Tickets purchased online and in person will automatically block two seats either side of you and/or your group
- Changed our air conditioning to 100% fresh air circulating from outside of building
- Installed hand sanitising stations at entrances, exits, outside screens and at multiple points within Broadway
- Staggered film times to allow for social distancing and safe entry and exit from the building
- Increased cleaning times in screens and across Broadway
- Provided staff with new branded uniforms so they are easily identifiable, and visors/facemasks and PPE in order to carry out their tasks safely
- Reduced the number of tickets customers can book in one transaction from 10 to 4
- Broadway staff will be asked to declare at the start of each shift that both themselves and members of their household are symptom-free
- Installed perspex screens at all point of sale
How can you help?
You have your ticket and you're ready for the big screen experience, but before you arrive we ask that you adhere to some general house rules to keep yourself, staff and your fellow audience members safe:
- Please do not enter the premises if you are experiencing one or more symptoms of COVID-19
- Please arrive at the time of your film screening so we can adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Please wear a face-covering across the venue unless consuming food/drink in screen as per government COVID-19 secure guidelines*
- Please adhere to social distancing within the venue (keep an eye on those markers!)